ah well, life's been good and bad. first and foremost, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO Jw FOR NOT SENDING HER A BIRTHDAY MSG ON HER BIRTHDAY! I WAS STUCK IN THE JUNGLE WITH TREES AND LINE RECEPTION IS REALLY BAD. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!!!
next, moving on, complaints!! i am not doin well at all this semester. been failing badly. for physics, calculus and sociology as well. ah well, no more getting a 3.5. it's down to 2.0, if and only if i could get it. sweat. now that i am busy with other work, i need to find time to balance it up. sweat......major stress.
relationships....i shall say it's very complicated. now it seems i am the only one in the gang who is single. well, sorry guys to disappoint but i am happy with my single life. gotta wait till mr right comes along the way. as for others, El, Iv and Dc got prob with their bf, some of my guy friends have problems with their gf. Sweat, what is wrong with the world? As for people like Pr, Wk, surprisingly, they started dating. well, never expect Pr to start. This is a new update! As for Ne and Tt, they broke off. aww, that's really sad. ah well, not to worry, dr love's here to save the world.... (and that will be me! lolz....jk man! )
sigh, gotta work my ass now for my stupid sociology assignment. will update ya guys again soon. muaxx!
5 comments:
Ok, ok, I got ur testi d. Hmmm...apology accepted. :p
Ahh...I did suspect tat about Pr. But not Wk?! Wait...is he who I think he is? Haha...so much for "getting tired or r/ships"
Bout ur results, study hard la, girl. No point getting upset over that. Come on, target 3.0. Ganbatte ne!
me blur blur ... anywayz, u shud be able to score la, really really dun worry ...
dun worry la ... u'll find ur mr right, but actually ... there isnt a mr right just so to speak .....
Poor mama... So stressed out. No worries mama. I'm in the same bullshit as you are, except mine's worst? *haha* my goodness I'm crazy.. Aniwez, you better chill out before you turn into me! *oh no!* I still need you to cheer me up... *w|nkz* If you go crazy, we'll both be crazy & the world will come to an end
ah well...thx for the support.... well, joey, you guessed it right. bingo! but no prize for u ar...
yeah, will try to study hard lar.... that's why sleepless night are here....
no worries, m3, i will still be crazy...just that as you know, i am stone in the morning.....lolz
Ahem... i want my sleeping bag back! Hahaha. Study hard you!! You can do it!!!!
Post a Comment