wohoo, just realize it's been weeeks since i last posted anything. which means i have a lot to say right? that's for sure.. so where should i start? hmm.....
THEATRE WORK
Wow... it lasted from 19th January 2007 till the 28th January 2007. it was at KL Pac which stands for Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre. What were we suppose to do and what is it all about? Well, all we got to do is to dress in BLACK, yes ALL BLACK.. and be usherers. It wasn't complicated at all. But of course, my boss, Cindy kinda passed me a big responsibility to be in charge when she's not around. Who were there? There was me, Sue Lynn, Andrew, Wilson and Calvin. Choi came in the last few days to help us.
Well, during the weekends, Sue Lynn, Calvin and I would need to go there on our own by KTM. And on the first Sunday, we decided to walk from the KTM station to go to KL Pac. Yes indeed we needed to walk a big round inside to KL Pac. Well, it was fun walking and Sue Lynn and I needed to take off our shoes as our legs were aching.. But halfway in, it started to rain. Yoo-ho, yoo-ho the pirates life for me!! *lol* It was fun running in the rain... It's been sometime since I last done that! *lol*
Well, that would actually be the mosr memorable experience for working at KL PAC. Of course, do not count those counting ducks moment, singing with the ducks and etc.. it was all fun! And I am pretty sure we manage to bond with each other...
PORT DICKSON- 12th January till 14th January
Wohoo! Port Dickson was sure fun! Thought we had some minor problems, but overall it was FUN! We stayed in Avillion Hotel which is damn nice.. On the first day we arrived, we left *ahem* Yng Jiun and Ngai Hou in the room alone.. (well, we know why.. *hehe) and Andrew, Wilson, Jon, Yenni and I went out to get ciggys and drinks and we went to the beach where people usually have their bbq. After that, we went back and we kinda walked around a little and we played... DARTS! More of Andrew and WIlson playing darts while Yenni, Jon and I stone and chatted. Then when we went back, our dear friends were gone! *lol* Isn't that funny? Well, while we hang around in the room, soon after they came back. We watch them played cards for awhile and later, they guys went swimming (Wilson, Andrew, Yenni, JOn and I.. yes, we're cruel and we left people all alone again.. *lol*)
Yenni and I didn't really sleep. The next thing we know, Yenni and I were driving Jon to his workplace. After that, Yenni and I went around the town area to look for a nice place to eat. After we found the place, Yenni and I went back and we decided to go to the beach while we leave Wilson, Andrew, Ngai Hou and Yng Jiun to go out for breakfast. So, dong dong Yenni and I went to the beach and dunked ourselves into the salty straits water.. (now you know why we call ourselves dong dong.. *lol*) Later, we decided not call it a day and while we went back, we met two little girls, very cute girls and we played with them and their little cousin brother, Benjamin. We then headed back to the room and then the rest of the gang decided to go to the beach. Man, this is the worse part, I was the first who got thrown into the water. (Why am I always the first victim??) Anywayz, one by one, everyone got thrown into the water. And we had fun as we were swimming in the salty straits.. After that moment, we went back to the hotel room and decided to rest for awhile. Guess what, crazy people us went to MALACCA for dinner, for SATAY CELUP AND DURIAN!!! Aren't we just plain crazy? *lol* After dinner, we went back to the hotel and started our... Stoning session. We watched the show, dunno what it's called but whenever a baby cry, someone gets injured. We were half asleep before anyone died.. *sweat* Then we decided to start our DRINKING session. Ngai Hou must be the greatest joker. WHen we asked him to watch the show, he said he wanted to sleep. When I said, let's start drinking, immediately he got up from bed and started drinking. It was fun as most of us got kinda tipsy and drunk. Well, I was still fine cause I didn't drink much but Ngai Hou drank a lot!! After everyone was almost asleep, Yenni, Wilson and I went for a swim..
Then, we went back to sleep. Well, it ended somehow but it was fun! I am sure gonna miss these crazy moments cause I think things are a bit different now....
ORIENTATION PARTY
Well, the event went on smoothly. Though we had obstacles and minor complications, we manage to have a succesful event. That's all I could say about it cause it was nothing much.... *hehe*
FRESHIE NIGHT
Wow, I can't believe I am the MC for the Freshie Night. I was panic at first but in the end, it was cool. Can't believe that COke, KOtaro is actually the Freshie King.. wow!! He is indeed thankful for it cause he never thought he would win. And from that event, I could see how OLD I am turning into. I remember when I was a Freshie, things were different and looking at them right now, they should be thankful.. But overall, the event was a success. And the best part, I got free lunch from SSD for being the MC. WOHOO!!
CONFERENCE
On the 5th February till the 7th February, I went for some conference at PWTC. I was representing Sunway University College for the conference. I went there alone and actually I didn't really bother about making friends. But guess I look approachable. People started to come to me and started to talk to me. At first, it was a few guys who came and talk to me and I am sure they were trying to tackle me. But sorry, they failed cause I like to shut people off from me. But then, on the 2nd day, we were all friends and we enjoyed each other's company.. Sadly, I didn't attend the 3rd day conference as I was having a great headache.. But glad about one thing, the people were so nice they actually initiated to email and start to keep in touch. Great people!
PARTY HARD
Well, though I am VERY busy with my life, I still manage to party.. *lol* Oo tuesday, 5th February, Jon brought a few of us which include me, Yenni, Ngai Hou, Wilson and Carmen to Bar Savanah for an artist, Norryn Aziz's album launch! She is such a good singer!! We saw Serena C there as well. And we had some drinks that night.. As usual, we're just crazy!! Then on the 8th February, we went to LAundry for JOn's performance. It was good and who went again? Yenni, Wilson, Annabel, Andrew, Ngai Hou and I. After the performance, we were at Italianis (oops, I think I got the spelling wrong but never mind....) for dinner. Wohoo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNABEL!! Today's her birthday!! Anywayz, she wanted to leave earlier so WIlson drove her back first. Then we decided to go to Bangsar for drinks but after walking around and around in Bangsar, we didn't manage to go into any. This reminds me of my lovely memorable times during AUSMAT. It was really memorable..
NOW.................
Biggest news would be.... Yenni and Jon are together, finally. I am really happy for them... So guys, keep up the good work and make more babies but please practice safe sex!! *lol* Sorry for thie huge announcement but I am really happy for you girl!
That's all for now people... getting tired.. and I need to go for a class interview... So, will update you guys soon!! *muackz*
No comments:
Post a Comment