Read an article today from Reader's Digest.. The statement, "absence makes the heart grow fonder" applies to everyone of us. In real life, if we do not lose that something, we won't realize how much we miss them..
One of my Godma passed away last week because of cancer. She died in Singapore. I miss having her around. Though she often scolds me when I was younger cause I sleep alot and I read books in dark areas and all, but she 'sayang' me alot. I remember she used to buy me alot of stuff whenever she travels overseas or even in Ipoh, she buys me toys and all.
Sigh, guess now the only thing I would remember about her is all the memories..
I am missing my friends badly too... TZE SAN, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YES, I MISS HAVING YOU AROUND.... He's the one fella I really miss. Because this stupid fella, make stupid jokes and make stupid comments. But when I am really talking serious, he's serious. Indeed, he has been a really good friend.. He was there for me when I was down and he was there for me whenever I needed him although he is miles apart. So, I really miss him indeed.
Sigh, guess people just come and go...
No comments:
Post a Comment