Wednesday, April 11, 2007

what dreams are made of

Hey now
Hey now

Hey now
Hey now

Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?
I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright
When I see you smiling, I go
Oh oh oh
I would never want to miss this
'cause in my heart I know what this is

[Chorus]
Hey now
Hey now
This is what dreams are made of
Hey now
Hey now
This is what dreams are made of
I've got somewhere I belong
I've got somebody to love
This is what dreams are made of

(Hey now)
(Hey now)

Have you ever wondered what life is about?
You could search the world and never figure it out
You don't have to sail the oceans
No no no
Happiness is no mystery it's
Here now it's you and me

[Chorus]

Open your eyes
(This is what dreams are made of)
shout to the sky
(This is what dreams are made of)

Then I see u smiling, I go
Oh oh oh
Yesterday my life was duller
Now everything's Technicolor

[Chorus:]
(Hey now)
(Hey now)
Hey now
This is what dreams
This is what dreams are made of
Hey now
Hey now
This is what dreams are made of
I've got somewhere I belong
I've got somebody to love
This is what dreams are made of
(Hey now)
(Hey now)
Hey now
This is what dreams
This is what dreams are made of

~Hilary Duff - what Dreams Are Made Of~

i often ask myself, what are dreams made of. life is unpredictable. well, we hear weird and surprising news everyday. well, i heard one today. i just found out all my lovely breaker friends, are getting attached, slowly one by one. well, pretty interesting huh? tell me about it.

as for me, i think i would prefer being single. or maybe if it comes, it will. life is full of unexpectations anyways. i did a romance test today. i am the type of average people where i won't allow love to take away everything from my life. unlike max, the staff from ssd, when he is in love, he will do everything for the girl. wow, a crazy guy huh? jack jack aka jack shen and i got the same results. jessica said, both of us should get together. at least we could match each other easier. *sweat*

what is love? well, i love to talk about this topic. and it has something to do with my finals. well, welcome finals and welcome love. love is all around us.....

No comments: