Thursday, May 24, 2007

FU-YOH

well it's been too long since i blogged. and yup, alot happen during this period of time but i am too lazy to talk about it for now. a lot of performances too cause we do random performances.

well, i am currently in the digi yellow army team and fu-yoh, we've been goin around alot. and yup, been breaking a lot too..

guess wut, latest update. ok some of you might be thinking, yay, at last Isabel is attached or something but nope, I am not. I have no idea why there are rumors about me even in the States and when I am not even there yet. Well apparently I have a bf here in Malaysia. Wow, isn't that great news? Haha, I don't think so...

well the news i am about to tell is, no, don't think i am pregnant or getting married. i am pretty sure some of you guys think like that. anywayz.. let me get to ma point. my point is, i am able to do ma hand stand! wohoo! alright, not perfect hand stand but at least i have the guts to go up. i am err approximately 30 degrees or less away from the perfect hand stand... ok, yes, i still need to lean against the wall. i've got not enough strength!!

Boon has been really nice. By the way, boon is a new found friend. i was telling him just now about me and ma handstand and he said he will help me out with it. *lol* and kiki, gosh, angel. he's been such and angel and sweet for the past one week. i seriously sometimes wonder what's up these guys mind... guys, horrible topic for everyone..

wut more can i say? i shall speak of guys the next post...

No comments: