Wednesday, August 29, 2007

NEW SEMESTER

Wohoo! Started my new semester about two days ago. First day of class was Dr Loh Joo Pin's Organizational Behavior lecture. As usual, Dr Loh wasn't really ready for the lecture. He did not bring his marker to class, didn't prepare out course guideline for us. Sigh, Dr Loh. But he is indeed a good lecturer and all.. So hopefully would be able to do well in his class...

Second day of class which is today, had three classes in a row. First was Modern Western World by Dr Anindita. It was interesting the fact the class was freaking crowded. Almost about 50 people in class. Well, I guess we're all a fan of Dr Anindita. :p She did a brief introduction to us regarding what we might learn in class - and it is really interesting. It's something that I would like to read but not study. I shall repeat - READ BUT NOT STUDY... But will still try my best to do it..

After Dr Anindita's class, I attended Ms Sumitha's Microeconomics. Not many people in the class, which is pretty good but I don't really know all of them in class. At first Cheryl was deciding to either take or not to take the class. At the end of the class, she decided not to. So I am all alone in the class. Ok, not that ALONE but not crazy enough to pay attention in class.. :p Ms Sumitha did some lectures today. I've learn Micro last time when I was in AUSMAT. Now that I am learning it, I've got to refresh my memory all over again! But it's cool cause I think I might be able to score in this paper. Well, that's if I worked hard enough and spend a fair amount of time on it.

Then it was lunch break. I went lunch with Cheryl. You know, to catch up and chat. Then met a few of Cheryl's friend. Wow, they're all still young! I mean not to say I am very extremely old or anything but younger than me and the way they talk to each other reminds me of those good old times I had when I was their age..

After that I had Accounting 1. I was pretty tired and sleepy by then cause of having three classes in a row. But I was wide awaken by the lecturer cause he called me and asked me to introduce myself first. From then on, I was awake for the whole class.

I finally realized that business is not as easy as it might seems. So far for now, I know I would suffer for some time before I actually graduate.

Then after classes ended, went to Terence desk and hang out with him and Jermaine. This joker Jermaine is really a joker. Used Terence's new wife aka his knife collection to cut the apple. And one of them drop on the floor. Then we were just busy laughing and teasing Terence and his new wives - first wife is from Taiwan (which is his knife), second have no idea where it was made from (another knife), third wife is from China (another knife) and last but not least, the fourth and fifth wife from Malaysia - his latest Dell laptop which is assembled in Malaysia and of course his latest I have no idea if it's a crush or gf, Eva.

I had a shocked of my life when Terence said Eva is only 19. I thought he was just pulling Jermaine's leg. So I acted for a while. Then when I asked again, yes indeed, she is only 19. Wow, we all know Terence like younger girls but didn't expect to actually date one so young. Terence is 35 and Eva is 19. Wow, what a huge age gap. If I didn't count wrongly, Eva could be Terence's daughter. Wow. Shock of my life! But of course, LOVE is BLIND. No one knows what would happen when LOVE happens... Then I was teasing Jermaine. Since Jermaine is 20, he should fine someone about a year old to date and make her his wife. *lol* Was just kidding. But seriously, who would expect that to happen?

So love is seriously blind. Or maybe cupid is too busy to set dates for anyone. Hmmm hmmm. Something interesting to ponder upon. Why some people will be able to find their love and yet it won't happen? Why some people fall in and out of love easily? Why some people find their love but there are barriers?

Ok, things are getting more complicated with what I am trying to say... so mind me, I shall set off now.. :p

No comments: