
Vitruvian Man by Leornado Da Vincci
That was the first picture I saw today in my first class. Alright, not the first class but first class for the day. I was pretty sleepy at first. But when the lecture started, I was really awake. The lecture was seriously pretty interesting. Of course with Belquzrin and Agnita sitting next to me, I doubt I could fall asleep. Lucky me I have these people around to keep me awake or I would doze off easily. And the other older Bel which is Belqaizi, borrowed my shawl cause he was cold this morning. Ha, he was such a joker. So can you imagine, three BELs in class. Haha. Disaster man.
I have two classes with younger sister Belquzrin - History and Accounting. And both of us are in the same group for both classes for our class assignment. I have two classes with Belqaizi as well - History and Organizational Behavior. Guess life won't be that boring after all. Not forgetting, Ming Hee is also in both of my classes - History and Accounting. Naquib is in three of my classes - History, Microeconomics and Accounting. Who else? Yin Yin is having two classes with me - Accounting and Organizational Behavior. Hariz is in both my Accounting and Organizational Behavior class. Ah, if I would to write, I could go on. But these are the few familiar faces that I would see.
I have two classes with younger sister Belquzrin - History and Accounting. And both of us are in the same group for both classes for our class assignment. I have two classes with Belqaizi as well - History and Organizational Behavior. Guess life won't be that boring after all. Not forgetting, Ming Hee is also in both of my classes - History and Accounting. Naquib is in three of my classes - History, Microeconomics and Accounting. Who else? Yin Yin is having two classes with me - Accounting and Organizational Behavior. Hariz is in both my Accounting and Organizational Behavior class. Ah, if I would to write, I could go on. But these are the few familiar faces that I would see.
And guess what, I had the shocked of my life when I found out BEN is working with Ms Alice. Of all people, why is Ben working with ADTP? Oh NO! But well, hopefully he'll do fine. Eugene wasn't too convinced that Ben would stay long enough in Sunway. But well, hope he changed his attitude and all and he'll be able to stay for some time first.
Guess that's all for now... One last thing, there are things that can't be undone....



So think twice before you actually decide on something. I am sure you don't want to regret in life..
Hugz n muackz
No comments:
Post a Comment