Aunty Bel trying to be a poser here.. *hehe*
After that, I stayed with Ben for some time in college while waiting for Stephanie to return from her dinner and all. Then I was suppose to go Q-Bar with Stephanie and Ben to support JonZ's modeling competition but then Steph and Ben had to stayed in college to practice their singing. So I went alone....Q-BAR, HERE I COME!!!!!!!
Then, I was so lost. The reason why I went is because I promised JonZ that I would go. If you promise someone something and you didn't fulfill it, it's disappointing. Especially if you're doing a performance or something. So JonZ introduced me to one of his good looking model guy friend. He's a Mongolian mixed and his name is Si Tu something (I also forgot his name). He looks weird with glasses honestly but without it, he looks really yummy. *hehe* Then, they introduced me to Sabrina, another girl model. She looks a little stuck up but then, apparently, she's a crazy woman. I have no idea about that though cause I didn't really talk to her. She introduced me to this guy (I didn't catch his name properly cause it was noisy) and he used to be a Sunway CIM student. So I stayed with them and I was just right in front of the stage and next to the judge from Peek A Boo hair saloon. Honestly, I didn't expect so many people to be there cause it's a Wednesday night. And I dressed so 'different' from those people there cause everyone look pretty glamorous. I think maybe because I was next to the judges and seated very near to the media. Anyways, I enjoyed the 'glamorous' thing for a short time.. *hehe*THE SPORTS WEAR:
Contestant 4-8
Err, I only know JonZ (6) and Andre (8). I've forgotten the girl's names.. I think one is Maria and one is with a Japanese name..
Err, I only know JonZ (6) and Andre (8). I've forgotten the girl's names.. I think one is Maria and one is with a Japanese name..
Yes, my angle is superb as I was standing at the side of the stage, right in front of the stage.
THE ELEGANT WEAR
The funny thing about Andre was when he first came out, he did not have any supporter. But when he came out for the second round, many girls were screaming for him. Andre, did you put a charm on the girls?? *lol*
And guess what, contestant 9 is actually my high school senior, Ng Sook Ling. My goodness, she lost a lot of weight. But she looks good.
Err JonZ, for your info, you look very far from that look you want to achieve. Sorry if I could not stop laughing at you cause you do look really farnie.. *hehe*
After the thing ended, JonZ introduced me to those model. Andre is pretty funny and he couldn't really dance. (Sorry Li Shan and Joanne, I met your dear Andre.. *hehe*) And the night ended with spending time at Kit's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment