Friday, January 04, 2008

X-Mas Party at Ma Crib @ 24th Dec 2007

Vanessa and Amanda
Ma mates since kindergarten

Vanessa, Amanda and Yuet Teng

Vanessa, Amanda and Yuet Teng

Merry X-Mas
Ok, I really have no idea what the guy in red is trying to do... Flirt maybe? :p

It's X-Mas Time
Vanessa, Amanda, Yuet Teng and Tze San

Joker of the Night
Hehe, here, the guy was being tortured to be the joker....

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer?
Here, Tze San was trying to act cute with my reindeer stuff....

Ma Guys
I've known these guys since like form 3 and form 4.
Back from L to R: Timothy. Chee Hau. Tze San
Front from L to R: Chee Yang and Ming Derk

Gay Dudes
I've always called these guys gay dudes cause they're always stuck to one another

Busy Man
Hello, can't you see I'm busy.... ?????

Couple of the Day
The couple of the day goes to Jaime and Jason......

My Two Best Friends
Tze San and Tien Tien

I Love You
Timothy said to Ming Derk
Na, they were just joking.....

Drink With Me
Chee Yang took tis pic just to tease me.. Bel, come come, drink with me... Hehe

My Dearest
Well, one of ma best friends. Will miss him alot after I leave...

Down with the Bottle
I drank finish the whole bottle k...
Maybe not.. it was empty anyways... :p

Public Affair
Vanessa and Tze San having a public affair...

Another Public Affair?
Man, how many public affairs do I have in ma party??

Happy Birthday Jaime Dear
I wanted to smack the cake to Jaime's face but I failed...

Group Photo Take 1

Group Photo take 2

Okay, time to be slightly normal...

Group Photo but wait, what is Derk doing???

One Big Happy Family.... Tis is the best pic of all..
Love you guys all.. Muackz

Well, this would be the last X-Mas I spend here with ma friends before I leave. I am really glad I manage to make this gathering happened. Every went back happy and they would remember this party, I hope cause for me, I will...

Will miss you guys loads when I leave...

Love you guys... MUACKZ

No comments: