Friday, September 12, 2008

HAPPEE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the clock struck 12, my room mate and ma new friends pop into my room and shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABEL!!!" and surprised me with a birthday cake.

To be honest, I really didn't expect them to surprise me with a cake and all. I thought maybe just a small eating session. But yeah, it's definitely unexpected. Then my phone rang. It was Chee Yang. Wow, he is pretty punctual now alright. I was talking to him like a few hours earlier on regarding the Hari Raya break plan and I thought he would just wish me then. But to my surprise, he called and he was the first. Then there was messages from Wan (my ex-colleague), Mun Ee and Macha.

Next to call is ma bestie - Tze San. Well, sadly for him, he tried calling me using his digi number but failed. So he had to call me with his maxis line. Poor guy. But yea, thanks dear for calling. And not forgetting, he was the first to write on my Facebook wall to wish me Happy Birthday. So at least ma bestie was somehow the first on something. Haha. THANKS DEAR!!

Then, to my surprise, Marcus Lim called and we chatted for about like half hour. Messages came in the next morning from Jenny (my previous room mate in Sunway), Jason Kong Kong, Lim Eu Jin, Kenneth, Ee Leng, Wai Ling, Elina (my mom's friend's daughter and also my room mate when I went China), my Aunty Poh Har, Elwyn, Sue Lin, Pooi Ting, Catherine (my class mate & group leader), Carina, Jun, Amirul, Ken (my bro in MMU Cyberjaya), Kee Weng. Also lovely birthday wishes on Facebook.

I had a rough one on my birthday morning. I talked to my room mate till about 6 am and I slept for only about an hour plus and I went class. So after class, I came back for a nap. While napping, I received an unknown call. Alright, I didn't pick it up the first time that person called but the second time that person called, I picked up. I couldn't really guess who was in over the phone. I felt really bad, trust me. Then, I finally realized, it was CHEE HAU. He called all the way from Melbourne, just to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Wow, it was really a surprise from him. I really didn't expect that from Chee Hau. Man, so sweet of him. THANKS CHEE HAU!!

Last but not least, it was my other bestie, Tien Tien. Alright, I called her to chat cause I had free phone calls that night. And she scolded me for calling her cause she wanted to call me to wish me Happy Birthday. But it was alright. No harm calling her on my birthday. We had a pretty long chat and it was fun.

The night before, I went out dinner with my sister and her house mate, Florence to Bubba Gum in The Curve. Alright, the food was EXPENSIVE but the shrimps were EXCELLENT! DO NOT TAKE BURGER FROM THERE. The bun was so hard that it wasn't chewable and I think if I throw it to a dog, the dog will die. Seriously, it was so hard. BUT, the atmosphere was nice. Love it. Something unusual - gave me a feeling of restaurants by the seaside at Freemantle, Perth.

On my birthday, my room mate, Michelle Tan and the other two friends, Kim and Michelle Tee went out with me for steamboat at a nearby place near our hostel. It was fun cause we were laughing at each other on how messy we were.

Then, another surprise came from US. My sister called and the two kids, Adam and Evan sang me birthday song. "Happy buffday to u, happy buffday to u, happy buffday to yee yee, happy buffday to u...". AWWWW............ They are so sweet. They sound so cute. Feel like hugging them at that moment.

Though this wasn't the best birthday ever, but I really had fun. Sadly, I didn't celebrate it with ma family and ma two bestie - Tze San and Tien Tien but it's fine cause I promised both of them that somehow in a way or another, we'll celebrate it together one fine day. To be honest, I was having some rough time for the past few weeks. I had some magic on that day but I know it wasn't working enough. I still feel sad about some stuff but I know I will be fine.


THANKS FOR THE LOVELY WISH ON MY BIRTHDAY!! YOU GUYS WORKED OUT SOME MIRACLE FOR ME!! LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS.. MUACKZ!!

No comments: