Monday, March 09, 2009

Exam Stress

EXAM MADNESS

Yay, it's the time of the year again when exam stresses everyone a lot.

*SIGH*

Been studying like a crazy woman for the past few days. Well, started only on Sunday at Jerome's house with Jerome and Noah. It wasn't as productive as we expected. Went to church with Noah on Sunday. Met his family there with Ivana and Lora and Dr Anthonio from Phillipines. Went for lunch and yes, I was lost most of the time due the conversation they were talking about.

Then, Noah and I headed to Jerome's house. Well, Noah and I were VERY LAZY that day. So we decided to watch a movie before starting. Only started studying about 6.30pm. Studied till 9.00pm - HUNGRY - headed to WILLIAMS for dinner. Gosh, dinner was long cause that dong dong waiter forgotten ma food. We finished dinner, headed back to Jerome's. Was too lazy; so we watched Step Up 2: The Streets. When movie ended - we headed back home. :p

Let me share with you what happens when you are the only girl in the group...

This is what happens when you have TWO GUYS studying with you:

Got snapped while studying


Noah ended up wearing MY MNG cardigan
Yes, like what Jerome said, "Noah, you look like a grandmother!! :P

One SUPER DUPER MAJOR camwhore aka Jerome

I believe this is what you call exam stress???

But I got to admit - it was fun having them around. They are so silly. So putting them together you end up doing silly things and laugh out loud A LOT. No doubt they make fun of me alot - well, like what Jerome said, "If you don't talk, if you don't tease, what is there to laught about?"

Why wanna take life so serious? As said by Noah and Jerome:

RELAX, TAKE IT EASY!!!!!


No comments: