It's 5.18 in the morning. Everyone should be asleep by now. The silence across the hallway creeps me out. The only thing I could hear is the sound made by my tummy and the keyboard.
Gosh, why am I even awake at this hour? Well, can't blame cause I need to finish up my assignment. Stress is killing me. Even my sister, Sze Yarn noticed it cause of the breakouts on my head.
This term seems to be relaxing at first. But I guess not at all. I think stress has eaten most of me. I am so worried about a lot of things that I can't figure it out. Sleepless nights are attacking me again.
But Mich Tee and I had the worse night together, ever. We went to Sunway Damansara for our dinner. I shall say dinner wasn't that good - we expected it to be better. After dinner, we headed off to buy stationery. Rain had to start pouring after that. It was pouring so heavily that we were stuck there for about half hour. Then we decided to run out to the main road while waiting for a cab.
Pathetically, Malaysian cab drivers are freaking horrible. We waited for half hour and we saw a few cabs passed us by. But NON stopped for us. How horrible could they be? Not forgetting, the Malaysian drivers who drove passed us. Knowing the fact there are two people standing by the road side, they should not speed and splash the water by the road side and get those people wet. Unfortunately, we were soaked by puddles of water. Cars drove past were speeding their way and water splashed on us a number of times. The rain even started to pour heavier. Both Mich Tee and I were screaming and freezing by the road side. After waiting half hour, the bus came - which was our only hope to head back to college.
It was a horrible night for us. And stress is killing us. Knowing the work load we have in White House and assignments - it's driving both of us nuts.
Wish things would end faster this term..
~muackz~
No comments:
Post a Comment