Sunday, May 17, 2009

Holiday

Sometimes you just feel so tired that you wanna have a break. Well, that happens to me all the time.

Even though I am on break now, it just doesn't seem like the right holiday for me. I did a quiz today on which -holic I am and the results: WORKAHOLIC. I can never seem to be away from work. Somehow I just gotta find something to do. I can't sit still. According to the quiz - I need to get away and relax.

What would be the perfect holiday for me now? I have no idea. I am watching The Holiday now. How nice would it be if I could be just like either Kate Winslet or Cameron Diaz in that movie. When I feel like just flying off, I fly off. PHEW! Dreams man.. In my dreams.

Gotta stop dreaming.. Probably it's better for me to head to dreamland..

~sasabelle @ victoria's secret queen bel

No comments: