Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reunited


Andrew, Bel, Yang, Leng, Ting, Hau


Posted by Picasa



Had a short gathering the other day in KL. Oh my goodness, it was just like two days before my final exams and we had to meet up (I nearly wanted to kill the guys for this, but what can I do, everyone was free that time and Chee Hau came back!! )

We went to Jaya One for lunch. It was humiliating cause when we went into the 1st restaurant, we didn't know they were not serving lunch anymore. It was a German Beer place, and it was 3pm when we arrived. At that hour, the only thing they served was - finger food and beer. We were like "Oh my goodness, and we entered some place where we couldn't get a snack decently?" Then we left and went somewhere else. The restaurant wasn't too pleasing. Food portion was small but it was alright.

Most importantly, meeting up with ma buddies. Chee Hau came back from Melbourne. God knows when is the next time I will see him again. Heard Tong Xiang is leaving soon; Chee Yang told me he had plans to work in Singapore after he graduates; Tze San is gonna work in Penang and I have no idea when will I see him again. As for the rest of the girls, it's just a matter of time when we all would leave..

Sad huh?

I miss you guys!! :)

*hugz & muackz*

No comments: