SURPRISE!!!
It was suppose to be a surprise party for Jerome, but it ended up wasn’t. *sigh* Why does it always have to end up that way?? I wonder. Prolly cause we can’t keep secrets?
WELL, dear Jerome, I hope you had fun. It might not be as fun as it seem, but we tried our best. And hey, it wasn’t easy preparing also alright? At least we made an effort.. *hehe*
Jerome’s birthday was held @ Noah’s house. Aunty Steph helped prepare most of the food – she was the one who did shopping with me, went to the market to get the steamboat ingredients – THANKS AUNTY STEPH!!! I was like one of the girls there who felt really bad for Aunty Steph so I helped clean up a lot also. And yeah, stupid Uncle Noah said since when they hired a new maid.. MOnkey!!!!
But overall, it was a darn tiring night. Cause we have midterms also that week. Keep things short, we were all happy with the food. Especially the chicken wings.. WOPPEE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEROME!! We all love you..
*hugz & muackz*
~bella sera~

No comments:
Post a Comment