Wohoo! The day that most of us the dancers have been waiting for it's here!
Well, after so many days of practice and frustration and all, finally it's over. Thank goodness, it turned out pretty well. Though all of us were pretty pissed with the settings of the stage but well, we were happy. I suppose. I know I am pretty happy. Ms Lee, Dr Liew, Eugene, Max, Terence and Jessica was really happy with the performance.. And Ms Lee even said that we don't need to go through audition anymore for Gala Dinner, which is one of the big event for Sunway University College this year as this year is Sunway's 20th Anniversary.
Well, I seriously can't wait for more to come. Today an event company actually asked for our contact just in case he needs us to perform any dance.. Not bad. Even though I didn't have any card with me or anything, I took Eugene's Card and gave him. Hehe, I am cruel.
Anywayz, great things lies ahead of us now. We're really growing. Hopefully we could grow better. As for now, need to STUDY!! Hopefully I could achieve more before I leave to States.. *muackz*
p.s. > will post the pictures when I actually get them... hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment