Sunday, June 24, 2007

Amazing Eye Opener

My Saturday was spent with a little excitement this time around..

I went out in the afternoon with ADTP students aka Jan Yi, Rui Yang and Nakib aka Fernando Jose and Dr Liew to Bukit Damansara to do a survey. When people mention survey, they would think it's those questionaire and so on. But nope. This time, we were delivery people. All we had to do was to deliver mails to houses and condos randomly. Isn't it simple? yes, it does sound simple but it is not as simple as we thought it might be...

We didn't know those places are actually slopes and walking up and down hill is VERY tiring.... We started about 2 and ended about 5.. which is actually not bad.. after that, Dr Liew took us for an eating session and Decanters. Nice yummy food after such a tiring walk....

But here are a few things to note. Those houses there were huge. Their land is big. Some look like castle as well. If you guys watched The Bodyguard, you will know what I mean. Those houses were like those houses.... Like those you see in Beverly Hills.... But of course, it is not as nice as those houses in Beverly Hills... I've been to Beverly Hills. And yes indeed, those are really nice houses..... But yet there are terrace houses as well... See the difference between one area and another? Yea, I saw yesterday....

After the tiring trip, Rui Yang, Nakib and I went to pyramid. How random could we be? But halfway in pyramid, Eleana called me and asked me to join her for clubbing session.. It was was one of the gay dudes's birthday - Jon or John. First we went to these area call Changkat Bukit Bintang, whih is very near to Bukit Bintang and Jalan Alor. Yes, those are they have really nice restaurants and bistro and bar. But trust me, there were a lot of gays. How sad it is that for all the guys I saw, 90% were gays.. Disappointing. But man, these gay dudes do really know how to dress to impress..... And there is this place call twenty-one bar. I was jokingly telling everyone that I should celebrate my twenty-first birthday here... How nice it would be....

Another interesting about the party last night was we went to Baan 26 - serves Thai food. We ordered platter ad usually platter are the first that is served. But in this case, our main course food was served but the platter reached later on... After we were done with it. *lol* They also made us waited for such a freaking long time for our food. Can't really blame them - the business last night was really good. It was fully packed with humans. (Of course it was fully packed with humans - it would not be animals. why do i even bother explaining? hmm....) Then, a few of us went out for a walk since we were bored while waiting for time to pass. We actually walked and we found No Black Tie. We even walked all the way to Istana Hotel which was not very far from the place but it was some distance as well... Went there with the purpose to search for a cake for the birthday boy but sadly, sold out. So we decided to pee since we are already there... Then we went back and we saw this cafe which sell cakes - it was only a few shops away. So near yet so far... Bought two cakes - one for me and one for birthday boy. Since we didn't have candles, we used the candle on the table - which was suppose to be a decoration only. You know, those candle with oil below and all.. Wait a minute, is it water? Anywayz, we sang him in birthday song but in a very quiet mode. *lol* That particular moment was hilarious.. We were laughing our asses off when it happened...

Then, we went to Liquid, which is a gay bar behind Central Market. It was really boring at first. But party started with us dancing like maniac and the DJ played us songs which we would dance to. Amazing huh? After the clubbing session, little Isabel here was so Hungry and she was craving for KFC, so Eleana drove me to the nearest KFC which is opened 24 hours. How I love it... Then, we went to this place near Bandar Sri Permaisuri which is called the Lost World. I don't really know why is it called the Lost World but as far as I am concern, many gays were going round and round to find their victim? That was what I was told... I didn't know gay life could be so interesting... And I assume there are more to learn about them....

Phew, it was such a tiring night... I got back only about 5am.. Another adventure......

No comments: