Thursday, March 27, 2008

Make Up Experiment

Well, my dear house mate, Shen Hui needed some help with make up cause her degree graduation is this Saturday. So I had to try a few styles to see which one suits her best. Then, she couldn't see how I applied it on her, in the end I had to apply it on myself to show her.... *sweat*

Then, my room mate, Jenny wanted me to test on her as well.. So basically yesterday, everything was trial and error. Except for my own cause I am kinda used on putting make up for myself.. :p

Tada, the very Basic of Bel....

Jenny, my room mate.
Her eyelids are so deep that no matter how much eyeliner I put on her, I couldn't see the effect..
So I was telling her, just tell the make up artist to save the eyeliner and put eye shadow on it straight away... :p

Shen Hui
Camera Shy yet she wanted to fool around with the camera.. :p

There are approximately 24 more days till finals and I am 36 days away from going back to Ipoh for holiday... Wohoo.. Can't wait for the exams to be over cause for now I am pretty stressed out.. :(

No comments: