Monday, March 17, 2008

Randomization - Songs Collection

O TOWN - THE PAINTER

Hmmmmm...
If I were a painter, mixing my colors
How could I ever find, the blue of your eyes?
The canvas can never, capture the light of your smile
Of your smile

And girl, if I were a sculptor, working in marble
I couldn't hope, to copy your perfect face
The curve of your body, the feel of your skin
My hands could never, ever trace

Chorus:
So I'll try and find a melody as beautiful as you
Find the words to say your eyes are bluer than blue
Fill my voice with the emotion I'm feeling for you
And now, when the beat is so strong
I'll give my heart in a song

Oh girl
If I were an actor, I could be someone
Someone who'd always know, the right things to say
But as soon as I'd see you, I'd forget all my lines
And you'll never know, what I feel inside

Chorus

There's no other way (no other way)
That I know to say (I know to say)
Baby, how much I love you
And if you'll only give me a chance

Oh girl,

Chorus x2

I'll do, I'll do what I do
You know why, know why?
Your eyes are bluer than blue
Uh huh, yeah,
I said I'll do what I do

I'll give my heart in a song
You know I'm not a painter, actor, baby
It dont matter
I'll give my heart in a song
Oh, you're so beautiful
Give you my heart in a song



A1 - ONE MORE TRY

Could be your eyes
Could be your smile
Could be the way you freed my mind
Your precious touch caressed my soul
You gave me every thing I need
And now I'm lost
Lost forever

Lost forever
And you said this is going nowhere, girl
And you said I turned my back on
You said I'm not the only one for you

Please give it one more try for the sake of our love
Let's give it one more chance cause I can't give you up
I can't live one more day without you in my arms
I could never find another like you

Could be the lies
Could be the pride
Could be the days and nights so wild
Could be the times I wasn't there
And all the nights we didn't share
And now you're lost
Lost forever

Lost forever
And you said this is going nowhere, girl
And you said I turned my back on
You said I'm not the only one for you

Please give it one more try for the sake of our love
Let's give it one more chance cause I can't give you up
I can't live one more day without you in my arms
I could never find another like you

I can't sleep
I can't live without you by my side
So cold
So lost without you as my guide
You made me realilse I'm nothing
Nothing without you

Please give it one more try for the sake of our love
Let's give it one more chance cause I can't give you up
I can't live one more day without you in my arms
I could never find another like you

MYRA - MIRACLES HAPPEN (WHEN YOU BELIEVE)

Miracles happen, miracles happen
You showed me faith is not blind
I don't need wings to help me fly
Miracles happen, miracles happen

I can't imagine living my life without you now
Not ever having you around
We found our way out
(on you I can depend)
Don't have to look back to realize how far we've come
There are million reasons
I'm looking up
I don't want this to end

Nothing
Nothing should ever bring you down
Knowing what goes around will come around

You showed me faith is not blind
I don't need wings to help me fly
Miracles happen, once in a while
When you believe
(miracles happen)
You showed me dreams come to life
That taking a chance on us was right
All things will come with a little time
When You believe

There is no question we found the missing pieces
Our picture is completed
It's fallen into place
(it's fallen into place)
This is our moment, you and I are looking up
Someone is watching over us
Keeping me close
Closer to you everyday

Nowhere
Nowhere on earth I'd rather be
No one can take this away from you and me

You showed me faith is not blind
I don't need wings to help me fly
Miracles happen, once in a while
When you believe
(miracles happen)
You showed me dreams come to life
That taking a chance on us was right
All things will come with a little time
When You believe

When you believe
The soul is a shining light
When you believe
The heart has the will to fight
You can do anything, don't be afraid
We're gonna find our way

You showed me faith is not blind
I don't need wings to help me fly
Miracles happen, once in a while
When you believe
(miracles happen)
You showed me dreams come to life
That taking a chance on us was right
All things will come with a little time
When You believe
SHA-NA-NA - THOSE MAGIC CHANGES
THEME FROM GREASE

What's that playing on the radio,
why do I start swaying to and fro
I have never heard that song before,
but if I don't hear it anymore
It's still familiar to me, sends a thrill right through me
Cause those chords remind me of the night that
I first fell in love to
Those magic changes my heart arranges
A melody that's never the same,
a melody that's calling your name
It begs you please, come back to me
Please, return to me, don't go away again,
oh make them play again
The music I wanna hear is once again,
you whisper in my ear
Oh my darling, aha I'll be waiting by the radio,
you'll come back to me someday, I know
Been so long since our last goodbye, but I'm singin' as I cry
While the bass is sounding, while the drums are pounding
Beatings of my broken heart will rise the first place of the charts
Oh my heart arranges, oh those magic changes,
oooh yeah


This is what you call perfectly random. I was going through myold cd compilation and these are the songs I found. It's been such a long time since I last heard these songs. Probably this could be my in my favourite list. :P

No comments: