Thursday, May 08, 2008

Working Life

I don't find working life fun now. You get up about 7.30am and reach office by 9.00am. You work your ass off till you get so hungry and your stomach will start growling to let you know, "Hey, it's lunch time!" After lunch, you work and work and work non stop till 6.00pm. And then, you head back home, get yourself into a hot shower and have your dinner and guess what, you fall asleep while watching TV after dinner.

I've had that lifestyle for the past few days. I started working in my mom's office on the 5th May, 2008. At first I thought working would be easy. Hell no - it's not easy at all. What am I doing in the office? Well, basically preparing China visa, tour information list and etc.

And the thing is, you need to bear with people's weird attitude and sometimes they give you the I-don't-like-you-stare and that's what I dislike the most. But well, life's like this. Everyone will have to grow up and this is part of growing up.

Gotta go for now.. Need to continue with visa application.. CHIOZ

No comments: