Tuesday, July 15, 2008

UPDATE

AS REQUESTED BY MR KEE WENG, HERE YOU ARE

UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, haha, just kidding Kee Weng. You are one of the weird fella who always ask me for updates. *lol*

Sorry guys, been pretty busy for the past few months. Work and work and work... Then I don't online at night cause I would either be sleeping or out somewhere with Tze San or Jaime or Siew Yen or Chee Yang or maybe all of them. Well it's funny how we always hang out with one another, and we disturb MING DERK a lot. Yes, Ming Derk cause he is nice to be disturbed. He is always one of out target cause he is crappy.

Well, I know I miss these bunch a lot. Now that they are all back in Uni, I am pretty stucked here alone. I mean I have ma family here but it's different. So now, I guess I would most probably sleep at night after dinner. I need rest cause for the past few days I have been going out a lot and been hanging out a lot with Tze San.

I am so not used to the life of not hanging out with friends. In KL, I hang out quite a lot with Stephanie, JonZ, Ben and etc. We don't go out but we can always crash at Ben's place for Mah Jong and stuff. Then after that, I came back and hung out a lot with Tze San, Jaime, Siew Yen, Yang and etc. And now... they are all gone..... Sob Sob..

But oh well, I really had fun with them. At least I get to spend more time with them before I leave. Speaking of leaving, I am still pretty stuck with ma application. Eastern Michigan University accepted my documents but they said it's not good enough. So I kinda need to resend all my documents over again. But luckily this time I have the help of my sister there. So hopefully I would be accepted in and I can transfer this time. Or else, I am screwed. I will have to wait till December before I get to transfer.

Man, I will really miss Malaysia - especially someone who's really close to me here and been here with me all the time and stuff.

Anyway,


BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS WHO'S BEEN THERE

No comments: