Friday, May 14, 2010

UIU - HERE I COME!!!!


Dear Isabel,

I have just examined your file and I am pleased to welcome you to the Fayette Campus this August!!!  I will complete the acceptance process and an I20 package will be sent to KD campus for you to collect at your leisure.  Please follow the below procedures:

-          Arrival dates are between August 14th – 16th make sure to schedule your flight to the Eastern Iowa Airport (CID)
-          Make sure to have a conversation with Mr. Leighton about Fayette and the weather (if you haven’t already done so)
-          Make sure to by ready to pay at least $6,750 upon your arrival in Fayette
-          Remember that for an entire year in Fayette it is recommended that you have $3,000 in personal funds available for health insurance, books, and other personal items
-          Make sure to begin working with Ms. Klepinger – Coordinator for International Education (klepingerk@uiu.edu) to plan your class schedule for this coming semester (she is in Haiti right now but will return in a few days)

You may always contact me in regards to any questions, but remember that we are all here for you as you make this transition to the Fayette Campus.

Best wishes,
Brian

Mr. Brian More
Coordinator for International Recruitment
Upper Iowa University
605 Washington St
Fayette, Iowa  52142-1857  USA
Website: www.uiu.edu
Skype: BmoreUIU
T: +1-563-425-5831
F: +1-563-425-5833


Do you see the letter attached above? Yes, I got accepted in UIU and I'll be going US this August!!! 

YES
YES
YES
UIU, HERE I COME
US, HERE I COME!!!

I've been waiting for this letter for so long. Finally, I got it!! I'm overwhelmed with joy!!! 

That's all I have to say.. YAY!!

~belle~ 

No comments: