(Post update for December 18th, 2006)
Wow, after a tiring saturday night, woke up about 12 cause needed to meet up with Jon to help to prepare for Chyn Wey's farewell party.
Jon came and pick me up at about 1pm. Rushed to Giant in Shah Alam cause Chyn Wey and his mom was there to do some grocerries shopping for the party. Yenni and I followed Jon and Chyn Wey around as though we were the bodyguards. And with my buldging eyes (Chyn Wey said I look as though I didn't sleep), I couldn't see things properly too. *lol* After that, we went back to Jon's place. Man, his place is freaking nice. And his dog, 'Lui Lui' is so cute! Another thing I found out which surprises me was, Joy, the girl that Coke once talked about is actually Jon's sister. I saw her and I found her pretty familiar looking. Then I realise, it is the same girl!
Anywayz, it was not easy to cook. Yenni and I started peeling and cutting and we really learned a lot. We started cooking from 2 till 6 yet we were not ready with the food. But most of it are done. Then, Yenni and I took a shower at Jon's place. Then, we went to Chyn Wey's house. I followed Chyn Wey's car, Yenni in Jon's and Wilson drove Annabell and Daniel.
Reached there, Sue Yenn, Sue Lynn, Ngai Hou and Yng Jiun was waiting for us. *lol*
Didn't do much at the party as it is a party. And it's not my party. So all I needed to do was to EAT. *lol* Then, went for a joy ride in Chyn Wey's car cause he went out to get Amy. It was really a joy ride cause it made me felt as though I was in Need For Speed. *lol*
Went back, they gamblers started gambling. 'Lan Tou Guai!' Then,they played while Yenni and I went downstairs to continue our eating session. *lol*
What happened next was the whole bunch of gamblers came down and joined us for eating session. Man, it was fu eating. But after the eating session, Yenni and I felt bad so we started to feel like a mom and started to clean up! *lol*
Went back up to the room, there the guys were, all gambling, again. What is new with them right? *lol*
Anywayz, we played poker the whole night till the next morning. Man, it was freaking tiring..
But is it definitely a night to remember...
Following are the pics to remember....
No comments:
Post a Comment