Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holidays Mania - Shopping Spree

(Post for December 14th)

Thursday was the last day of exams for Yenni. So we decided to drop by at One Utama for some SHOPPING...

accompanied Yng Jiun for a hair cut first. Well, Yng Jiun was VERY undecided about what kind of hair style should she change. So suggested to her a fringe and layering of her hair. Wanted her to curl her hair but she didn't want to. So, it's ok..

Left her at Monsoon ID and went off lunch with my buddies. Long lost friends, I shall term them. Met up with David and Colin and one of the JPA senior of my AUSMAT batch (geez, I really have bad memory of people) Went to Wong Kok restaurant for lunch (sine everyone was undecided where to eat). Meeting back with those monkeys was fun. I was worried if i BOred Yenni but seems like she was enjoying herself too.

David left earlier as he needed to meet up with his parents for a movie. Unbelivable man. I thought David was just joking but it should be real. You know, David is just David. *lol* After lunch, went back to Monsoon ID to fetch Yng Jiun. "Wow, oh no! Lioness in the house!" That was my first impression of her new hair. Her hais was so volumnize and she looked so different. But she look really nice with it.

Was walking around One U, window shopping, hoping to get some stuff but failed. Then met up with Chyn Wey at Russels cuz he went to 'CHOP' his hair. Saw Wilson Koh's ex, Melissa and she was surprised to see Colin and I. And of course, I was talking to Dawn's mom who is the owner of Russells. can't blame if she was surprised to see me. She was STONED. Literally. Then Chyn Wey was hungry. So both Yng Jiun and Chyn Wey went to eat while Yenni and I went SHOPPING.... or walking around..

Later, met up with Yenn and Lynn and Ngai Hou and Jessie. After eating their 'lunch', we accompanied Chyn Wey to get his glasses. Phew, man, ain't no joke about Chyn Wey being fussy cause he is. We went to a few different glasses shop yet he could not decide which one to get. We even visited the same shop TWICE to INSPECT the glasses. Then, finally he manage to get his glasses. Moving on, we accompanied him to get his jacket. Of course, halfway through, Yenn and Lynn decided to leave cause they were worried about the jam. Jiun left earlier cause she needed to fetch her mom from work. And as for Ngai Hou and Jessie, well, do I even have to say? Of course they went dating somewhere. *lol*

Then, we went to two shops to look for CHyn Wey's jacket and we found it! Wohoo! This was seriously much easier. But the tough part was, which color to choose? After a long comparison and thinking, he decided to choose the Singapoer Airlines Colored jacket. *lol*

Phew, what a long day. Decided to go Dawn's mom's restaurant, the Fisherman to have our dinner. Man, the fried kai lan was excellent. No joke about that. Kai Lan was shreadded like fine thin hair and was fried. It was superb. Then, Ngai Hou and Jessie came to join us for awhile. Not long after that, they left and we left too, for our movie. But we were still half an hour early before the movie so we decided to go our own separate ways to go shopping.

Yes indeed, both Yenni and I manage to grab some stuff from Dorothy Perkins. Sorry Yenni that I bought the top you like. Well, you can borrow it if you want!! *hehe* then, Chyn Wey called as both Yenni and I were late for the movie. That was what we thought. When we went into the cinema, we were still early as the show hasn't started.

Overall the movie was alright. We watched Wise Guys Never Die. I thought it would a hilarious comedy but it was alright. But the moral of the movie is good. So, you guys out there, go watch it! After that, went to the Curve to Laundry Bar to support Jon's band's performance. Well, we arrived earlier so we were loitering around and cam-whoring. There were no seats available so we had to walk around. Then, Ngai Hou came to join us. After some time of posing, there was a table and we sat down. Saw Disagree's guitarist, David. Yeah, he's good looking, like what everyone would say. *haha*

The bands were cool and stuff. Great performance and all. After all ended, we went to Williams. After Williams, I followed Jon's car cause he asked Yenni and I to accompany him to send his friends back to Bangsar and Mutiara Damansara. I felt like a light bulb in the car though (chyn wey know what i mean). Halfway through, I needed to pee desperately. So Jon stopped me at some station to pee. *hehe*

Anywayz, went back and it was a freaking tiring night but it was fun. Enjoy the pics below!!

No comments: