Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Holidays Mania - Saturday Maison

Boring, it's boring. Life is boring!

Was so tired on Friday night. Woke up about 4pm cause I was hungry. Imagine if I wasn't hungry, I would have continue sleeping till God knows when. Then, cooked myself some light dinner. Watched some movies cause I was bored.

Then, suddenly, I had the urge of eating dessert aka tong sui. So I asked Ngai Hou out. He asked Yng Jiun along. And of course, I asked my sister Yenni along since I know she should be free. I even asked Chyn Wey along but he was too busy spending MOMMy's money. On that day itself he spend about RM 1500. Crazy huh that fella? Anywayz, he didn't come for tong sui.

At tong sui, gues who I saw. UNCLE CHUNG LERN and Jia Jun. Wow, I didn't know Jia Jun knows Chung Lern. *haha* Then, after that, we went back to Ngai Hou's house cause Yng Jiun hasn't been there before. While Ngai Hou was busy showing Yng Jiun around, Yenni and I busy sitting our ass comfortably at the sofas watching TV. *lol* what else is new right? Then, Chyn Wey called and asked if I wanted to go Maison with him. So I asked who's there too. I agreed to him cause I have not been to Maison. Come on, what is this man, I am like a crazy freak and I have not been to Maison? This must be a joke! Just kidding! Anywayz, he came to Ngai Hou's house and got me and speed all the way to Cheras to get Wilson. While waiting for Wilson, we saw some 'lok lok' stalls and decided to eat. Yum Yum, it was good but it was freaking expensive. Ipoh is still cheaper. *lol*

Then on the way to KL, man, it was jam, packed as Rock The World concert just ended. Imagine. At the Jalan Hang Tuah road till Maison, took us about an hour to get there. How bad it was.. Reached there and I saw damn a lot of nice cars. EVO, Skyline, BMW M6, BMW 3 series and etc. It was like as though I am watching Tokyo Drift. *hmm, yum yum* Went in and started dancing. And guess who we saw? We saw Wayne, the poser, dancing on stage. It's ok. He's always a poser. *lol* Then, we saw Coke, with Di (hopefully I got his name right). Di gave me those normal handshake and got me closer and whispered his name to my ear. Alright, he was not whispering. I BET he was SHOUTING his lungs out since the club was so noisy and blur Bel here couldn't get his name. *lol*

Dancing and dancing and drank a little. After that, we went to mamak. Met Chyn Wey's friend, Jacky and Jacky's gf and another friend call Ham. I don't know why is he Ham but yeah. And Jacky's gf thought Wilson was my boyfriend! Oh NO! *red alert!* *sweat*

Anywayz, it was fun to be at Maison. And we saw one new BMW M6. Man, I really fell in love with that place cause of the cars and the chicks and the dudes. Oh, not forgetting I saw JOEY G! Oh my goodness, I thought it wasn't him but man, it was. He look so GOOD! *yum yum,slurp!*
Alright, I know he is not FOOD but geez, he is so freakin cute!

Chyn Wey drove me back of course. It was fun during his ride cause he was speeding. I felt as though I was in Need For Speed. Then when I got back, damn, the gate was locked. So I knocked a few times but there wasn't anyone there. Chyn Wey drove me all the way to the main gate and thank goodness, the guard let me in. Yeah, and thank goodness Chyn Wey waited for awhile at the side gate before I went in or else I would need to walk all the way to the main gate alone and God knows, I might be raped or robbed! OH NO! Thank goodness. When I walked in and reach the side gate, guess what I found. The idiot guard was sleeping at the other corner where people can't see him from outside. Damn freaking smart guard.

This is definitely a night to remember! :-p

No comments: