CARE is not equal to NAG
I don't quite get it.. When you cared so much for a person, and you just wanna call that person, and see how that person is doing. Guess what you might get in return? "STOP NAGGING ME!!"
I was shocked when I got that reply. I was just worried if that person is alright but in the end, I got like a slap on my face.
I was shocked when I got that reply. I was just worried if that person is alright but in the end, I got like a slap on my face.
*%&$#$%^&*
In the first place, that person was the one who told me that the day for that person wasn't going too good. So I offered comfort words for that person. I told that person to let me know when lab's done. Then I called.
I guess this is what you get for trying to care for the person you care the most.
I guess this is what you get for trying to care for the person you care the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment