Friday, April 11, 2008

A Very Long Friday

I woke up really early this morning. Well that's also because I left my PC on the whole night. You guys must be thinking, "siao ar this woman, leave the PC on the whole night with internet on!!" I was trying to apply online for a seat for TOEFL exams (yes, TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language). Since I am applying to Eastern Michigan University, I would need TOEFL as English requirement. It was so freaking funny. The page shows that it's processing and it says do not click back button or refresh or the transaction might not be accounted for. So, stupidly, I waited patiently for half hour. Still nothing. So I called Tze San for a chat. Well, he wasn't in a mood to talk also. Never mind. So I hung up. Then, I checked again. Still no change. So I decided to sleep and leave the PC on (there are possibility that the hostel internet yesterday was so slow....... that it might affect the process).

Woke up in the morning. Still the same. So, I checked ma order just in case there was transaction and I didn't know. Nothing. Then, I restarted the whole process. Man, hostel line in the morning is freaking fast. Everything was done within like 10 minutes (I mean filling up my details all over again). But when it came to the same old process page, I just realizes that there is a possibility that I might need to click "NO THANKS" to CHASE, which is the card my mom is using. After I clicked it, yay, it loaded successfully. Meaning, I was stupid enough to NOT realize about that last night and I was complaining about it to Tze San. *sweat*

Since I am already up, decided to continue watching the chinese series I am watching. But SINUS attacked. So, took a pill after breakfast and tried to keep myself awake. But nope, it's not doing my nose any good or my head. Still I had to nap for a bit.... It was 11.30am then.

ZZZZZZZZ...............

Yes, I woke up only about 3.00 pm. WALAU WEI.. Yes, I slept a bit too long cause I was too tired to wake up. Had my lunch and decided to study..

NOPE, didn't work cause my brain is still a lil tired. So continue with the CHinese series.. And in the end, it's almost 7.00 pm now and I haven't started studying and my finals are in 10 days time.. *WHAT????????????* Yes, 10 days time. So tonight is the time when I start the battle with my books. And I shall win this battle...

No comments: