Sunday, April 13, 2008

CAught in the Act - Nanny Isabel

I didn't know I was caught in the act while taking care of my nephews when they were around!
I just found these pics from Justin aka my bro-in-law's brother's facebook.
So guy, those of you who don't believe that I was a nanny during CNY, well, here are some of the pics!!


Who's that? Evan sleeping in my arms.. My eldest sister in white (or in other words, the kid's mom) and my second sister in blue..

Another shot? As you can see, my dad is posing there, Aunty Yvonne aka mother-in-law (not my mother-in-law, my sister's mother-in-law) with Adam and me here with Evan..

Uncle Kevin's daughter aka Marcus's cousin.. lying next to me and her daddy aka Uncle Kevin there laughing (don't ask me what he was laughing about.. )

Yes, Adam, what are you mumbling about there?
Aunty Isabel couldn't understand a word you're mumbling..

Hello, I am Evan and this is my brother, Adam and we like to head-bang one another. *hehe*

Aiyak, another camera shot..
My bro-in-law, Marcus with Evan and I am trying to I assume trick Adam there..

Phew, finally someone lighter.. *lol*
Cheeky Evan looking around at the Kelantan market

See, told ya guys I was helping my sister around with the kids.. But I enjoy those two little monkeys.. Miss having them around.. :(

No comments: