Coke and his silly face
It was Kit's 21st birthday party. Honestly, it was a little dull and boring at first. But the party started when almost everyone left. It was just Kit, JonZ, Boon, Einstein, Edwin, June, Coke, Buffy, Kiki, Ji Hyun and me. Wilson was there for a short while though but left after the first round of drinking game.
The first drinking game:
a card was given to everyone but the person himself/herself can't see their own card. So it's a risk game but we risk by pouring alcohol. So whoever is the smallest has to bottoms up the drink. Damn, it wasn't easy at all....
We were all a little wasted so we all had to play another game to get everyone sober. Then we saw these couple or friends sitting alone at one corner so we invited them to join us.
Second game, the dare game:
The person who has the King has the power to order to pairs to do whatever he/she wants.
Guess what, the first time I got, the dare was to kiss Coke. EWWW... Coke is my buddy. Why would I wanna do that? But I had to. Eww... The feeling wasn't good at all.. Trust me, it wasn't easy...
Next round, I had to do another dare. Guess what tis time. I had to give Kiki a hicky on his stomach. EWWW.... It's Kiki, my brother, my sister, my buddy.... Man, this is crazy, I thought to myself. It is indeed crazy... And Kiki had to give me a hicky as well... Eww.. Disgusted...
Can you picture the phase I had to go through?
The next round my dare was to French kiss someone, a guy, the stranger. His name is Brandon, 27, a lawyer. Well, things are just getting worse... Man.... So I did kiss that guy. (Yes, Kiki and Boon, Brandon is a good kisser and I enjoyed it - happy?) *lol*
I was very traumatized by the event man. Last round, everyone's got to kiss someone. I had to kiss Edwin - French. Man, not another friend - I thought to myself. This is interesting but at the same time, horrifying... I mean it's good but not so good...
But all of us had fun.. Kiki and Boon is still enjoying the video of me kissing Brandon. I am really praying hard that boy don't start distributing it around..
No comments:
Post a Comment