Sometimes when you love someone so deeply, you would rather let him or her go. Even though how much you do not want to leave them, you just do not have a choice. I just made one silly yet important decision – to let him go. I know I didn’t want to – but in order to move forward, I should not hold on to my past. I know I still love him a lot; but he is not mine to be loved.
There is this saying – if you love someone, set them free; if he/she comes back to you then he/she is yours; but if he/she never, then it’s never meant to be.
I know I lost a good friend. I lost his trust and faith. I just really hope he knows what’s buried deep within me and will forgive me. But I guess he will never finds out about this not unless I tell him about it.
I somehow regret my decision – but I really do not have a choice. If given a chance, I would really just like to tell him - I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment