People come and go in life. We should not expect too much from people. Like what some of you might have notice in the TV Series, “One Tree Hill” – Peyton had this picture of a traffic lights saying “People always leave”.
I do believe this is true. Leave sometimes does not mean physically but also emotionally – in other words, they leave because they are hurt, lost trust, dislike and many more. I’ve had many people who walk in to my life and leave just like that – so many times that I would have no idea what is wrong. This did not happen to me when I was younger but only in recent years when I am in college.
Maybe it’s because back when we were younger, we are not in the complicated world yet. We are still sheltered. Now that we’re growing up, starting to get into the complicated world, things become more and more complicated.
This is just another random post. Lights out….
No comments:
Post a Comment